Advantage in throughput and outlet temperature
For optimum cooling performance and high throughput, Grenzebach’s experts tailor the design of your sectional cooler to the context of your plant as a whole. Based on our decades of experience and our comprehensive knowledge of the reaction behavior of bulk solids, we continuously develop our sectional coolers. Today, we offer our customers optimum cooling performance based on the individual conditions of their processes. Grenzebach sectional coolers stand out from other systems of the same size due to their higher cooling capacity.
As a full-service partner, Grenzebach accompanies you worldwide from project planning to customized system design, integration of the sectional cooler into your operating environment, installation and commissioning.
The advantages of the sectional cooler at a glance
GEARED TO YOUR SUCCESS
Robust and highly available
The sectional cooler can be created with compact dimensions and its design is very robust. Bulk materials that are mixed with coarser product particles or agglomerates can also be cooled without any problems. The cooler design prevents blockages on the product side and thus ensures high plant availability.
For a wide range of products
The sectional cooler processes very fine, free-flowing product particles, coarser particles and even materials interspersed with agglomerates. The sectional cooler is particularly appropriate for products with high inlet temperatures, such as zinc blende roasting products.
Reactive products that must be processed in an inert atmosphere, such as petroleum coke, can also be optimally cooled.
Grenzebach’s experts also develop solutions for products whose rheological properties change during cooling, such as products that lose their free-flowing properties in the cooling process above a certain temperature range and develop a slower, more viscous flow behavior.
The sectional cooler processes the following substances, among others:
- Chemical industry: sodium tripolyphosphate, phosphorus salt, iron oxide, titanium oxide
- Products such as soda ash, kaolin, zeolites, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, sodium silicate
- Stone/earth industry; kaolin, magnesite dust, fireclay, slag, ash, quartz sand
- Coal/ores: Fine ore, manganese ore, converter dust, coke, activated carbon, ash, graphite
- Zinc blende roasting products, pyrite burn-off
- Metal oxides: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, molybdenum oxide
- Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum fluoride, aluminum oxide