Social commitment makes a difference
For Grenzebach entrepreneurial success is indispensably connected to social commitment. We are especially committed to the regions we work and live in. Vocational education and training are of great importance to us and we like to engage in social projects in the area.
Focusing on education
- Well-equipped training center
- Apprentice Day to involve families of apprentices
- Dual education system combining studies and vocational training
- On-the-job training at Grenzebach locations abroad
Together for the future
- Partnerships with regional schools and colleges
- MINT award (Mathematics, IT, Natural Sciences and Technology) for top-performing students
- Scholarship for two students a year
For more practical knowledge in schools:
Education "German Style"
- Dual education program implemented in the state of Georgia
- Pioneered by Grenzebach working with the German-American Chamber of Commerce (GACC)
- Transatlantic junior programs for Industry 4.0
Our apprentices regularly engage in social projects under the name "Grenzebach helps" supported by employees. The company also makes donations on an annual basis.
We encourage all of our employees to engage in conversations beyond work related matters which is why we host monthly birthday celebrations and yearly Christmas parties. During family days and other special occasions, we invite spouses and children of our employees. Recreational activities, such as company runs, soccer tournaments and making music together with the "Grenzebach Buam" is also part of the fun.
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time work
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Assignments at international Grenzebach locations
- Partial retirement
648 engineers & technicians
....stand for high-tech at Grenzebach.
- International perspectives
- Awarded employer
- Wellness programs
- Work-life balance
- Join the orchestra of the Grenzebach Buam
TOP-ARBEITGEBER DONAURIES 2016 - 2018
Prosperity Award Grenzebach-Newnan 2016
Preisträger Unternehmenskultur 2012