FSW CAD/CAM Professional
Quickly to the finished welding program
The programming software developed especially for the friction stir welding processes facilitates creating a welding program for the user. In addition to programming the welding path and FSW-process parameters, control of clamping fixtures and components can also be programmed in the CAD/CAM environment.
- Programming is done offline on a separate PC which prevents blocking the system.
- The finished welding program can then be easily entered into the DSM machine control system through a USB or network connection.
- Import of 3D models
- Selecting the geometry, defining the weld path in the 3D model
- Easy modification of the path geometry (move path points and segments and interpolation of transitions)
- Defining FSW process parameters and changing individual path points and segments
- Collision warning for tools and components
- Reachability check (i.e. can the kinematics basically reach the line)
- Possibility to import different friction tool geometries.
- Creation and administration of a tool data base
- Documentation function / traceability of parameter or weld path changes