FSW CAD/CAM Professional
Quickly to the finished welding program
The programming software developed especially for the friction stir welding processes enables the user to create a welding program. In addition to programming of the welding path and the FSW-process parameters, control of clamping fixtures and components can subsequently be programmed in the CAD/CAM environment
- Programming is done offline on a separate PC which prevents blocking the system.
- The finished welding program can then be easily entered into the DSM machine control system through a USB or network connection.
- Import of 3D models
- Select the geometry, define the course of the weld path in the 3D model
- Easy modification possibilities for the path geometry (move path points and segments and interpolation of transitions)
- Determination of the FSW process parameters and changes for individual path points and segments
- Insertion of action points into the weld path (e.g. for the control of clamping elements [up to 64] or sensor queries)
- Collision warning for tools and components
- Reachability check (i.e. can the kinematics basically reach the line)
- Possibility to import different friction tool geometries.
- Creation and administration of a tool data base
- Documentation function / traceability of parameter or weld path changes