Grenzebach Digital GmbH with headquarters in Augsburg and accelcon industrial engineering with headquarters in Heusweiler partnered up to help companies, which map their processes in SAP, switch to the Digital Factory.
“SAP is a very common ERP system. Together with accelcon industrial engineering, we can offer customers, who use this system practical added value for the Digital Factory”, says Dr. Clemens Weis, CEO of the Grenzebach Digital GmbH. With SERICY, Grenzebach Digital GmbH introduces the first IIoT platform with integrated development engine. With this platform, midsize manufacturing companies digitally transforming production and supply chain can maintain sovereignty of their internal processes and data. They find the ideal architecture to develop individual digitalization solutions and to connect equipment, sensors, processes and software solutions across all systems, linked directly to the developed SAP application.
Experts at accelcon industrial engineering are in charge of what exactly this link looks like. Their approach includes holistic management, IT and technology consultation for digital transformation companies. Karl Friedrich Schmidt, CEO of accelcon industrial engineering, emphasizes: “SERICY is a highly interesting and innovative platform for the control of the shop floor of a producing company. The SAP connectors we developed, we integrate into the SAP applications within the SERICY-world and together with Grenzebach create production and company IT integration; customers profit from this in their everyday work”. Implementable: Customer creates an order in SAP, the Order Management System from SERICY receives the information and forwards it all the way to the direct hardware integration on the shop floor.
At the Hannover Messe at the Grenzebach booth B42 in hall 17, accelcon industrial engineering and Grenzebach Digital GmbH will talk about their services for producing as well as mechanical and plant engineering companies.
accelcon industrial engineering
- Holistic management, IT and technology consultation on the Digital Factory
- Many years of experience in mechanical and plant engineering, as well as in the automotive supply sector
- Headquarters in Heusweiler, offices in Augsburg, Berlin and Mexico
- For SAP with our partners we have a huge pool of international experienced SAP consultants (>250)
Grenzebach Digital GmbH
- Bundles in the internationally operating Grenzebach Group the basic development activities for Industry 4.0.
- Headquarters in Augsburg
- Company own digitalization platform SERICY
- Partner network ensures continuous new applications and micro services
- Round about 50 experts