We take productivity further – for our customers and our customers’ customers
At home in global plant engineering
In plant engineering for the glass and building materials industries, we set standards worldwide. Our solutions in intralogistics, process engineering, additive manufacturing and friction stir welding enable future-oriented change. Our deep understanding of your requirements, your customers’ expectations and the development of your industry makes us a strategic automation partner.
As a globally operating family-owned company, we stand for both security and flexibility. In this role, Grenzebach accompanies businesses worldwide throughout the whole value chain and the entire product lifecycle. Chase your goals with Grenzebach – responsibly and sustainably.
Decades of solid growth have made it possible: today, Grenzebach stands for innovative production technology in many industries and markets worldwide.
1,500 employees worldwide
3,000 systems installed in 55 countries
Production sites in Germany, USA, China and Romania
Founded in 1960 by Rudolf Grenzebach and still family-owned
“Our company thrives on our employees’ flair for recognizing developments in good time and setting the right course. A good proportion of persistence and diligence, but also a sense of responsibility, humanity and joie de vivre characterize our culture. Appreciative, sincere cooperation and an open exchange with customers and partners were, and are, the foundations of our success.”
Grenzebach: a decades-long success story
The tradition of our company is also its future. More than 60 years of successful market presence give us the security to think in new ways and to initiate new developments together with you.
Family. Partnership. Future.
People at Grenzebach
The people behind our company are our biggest strength. Rudolf Grenzebach and his wife Maria laid the foundation for today's internationally active Grenzebach Group in 1960. Their daughter Sonja Grenzebach-Proeller has been the main shareholder since 2014. Together with Dr. Steven Althaus, CEO of the Grenzebach Group, she drives the dynamic development of the company forward.
Our management, the owner family, as well as every single employee have always tackled new projects with an open mind and pleasure. Reliability, respect and partnership characterize the work of our international family business.
Well positioned for your goals: the Grenzebach Group
Comprehensive service from a single source
Success usually requires more than just one competence. That’s why Grenzebach bundles complementary know-how, including entrepreneurial skills. With the Grenzebach Group, the interconnected know-how of leading technology experts is available to you whenever you need it.
- With the SERICY platform, Grenzebach Digital offers machine manufacturers and manufacturing companies an out-of-the-box system for digital process optimization.
- CNUD EFCO and Grenzebach joined their competencies in glass production to provide customers with the essential components of the glass manufacturing process from a single source.
- inos Automationssoftware GmbH specializes in image processing and laser technologies for demanding applications in various industries.
- Millennium Control Systems is Grenzebach’s partner for sophisticated control and software solutions for a wide range of industries, especially for American market requirements.
- The Grenzebach Envelon GmbH offers innovative systems to make building envelopes sustainable and solar-active.
With a global business unit structure at 15 locations in nine countries, we are always strategically close to our customers. Central contact persons ensure that you can make optimal use of the Grenzebach Group’s synergy effects.
Grenzebach Group worldwide