Smartly combined: With a dual study program at Grenzebach, you combine study and training in an exciting environment. We are an international high-tech company looking for young people who want to work with us to develop innovative solutions in the field of automation, work on sustainable systems and play an active role in shaping the world of tomorrow.
You have visions that you want to share? Start your professional career with a dual study program at Grenzebach! We can offer you an exciting work environment, numerous career prospects and an attractive salary.
Reaching the goal together: Experienced trainers, mentors and, of course, every one of your colleagues will be there to support you at all times. After your studies, we will be happy to welcome you as a new employee at Grenzebach with your acquired knowledge and skills.
Dual study at a glance
3 / 3.5 years
Good grades (Gymnasium and FOS)
Grenzebach stands for the highest quality in training and studies, both regionally and nationally
- Immediately apply learned knowledge in practice
- Experienced trainers share their know-how
- Excellent and comprehensive support
- Regular exchange between dual students
- Assistance in building your professional network
- Insights into cross-divisional corporate processes
- Gain in-depth professional experience
- Internships abroad
This is what you bring to the table
- Good grades in advanced courses related to the course of study
- Passion for technology, machines and innovation
- Commitment, reliability, awareness of quality and responsibility, personal initiative
Are you ready to start your professional career?
Discover all currently offered study programs and directly apply for them here!
- Attractive salary
- Paid vacation
- Bonus for good grades
- 35 hours / week
- 30 days of vacation
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve only 1/2 day
- Laptops for all students
- Participation in social projects
- Mentors at your disposal
- Training center in Hamlar
- Technology center in Bad Hersfeld
- Discounted meals in the cafeteria
- Free parking lots
We offer these dual study programs:
Trainees have successfully completed their training at Grenzebach since 2003.
Engineers have successfully completed their training at Grenzebach since 2003.
square meters are available for study and training alone.
This is what students and former students say about a dual study program at Grenzebach
How to apply correctly
APPLICATION PROCESS & LETTER
- Choose position
Learn here which dual studies we offer at our locations.
- Submit your application online
You found the right study program? Submit your application via our job portal: Create your profile, enter your contact data and upload your documents.
- You will need these documents
Cover letter (Why and for which dual study program are you applying?)
Copies of your last two report cards
Certification of qualification (if applicable)
Certifications of internships (if applicable)
- After your application
If you wish, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of your documents.
- Did you forget something?
By creating a profile you will have the possibility to change the previously sent documents afterwards.
- Next steps
We are now carefully checking whether we are a good match. Please have patience. We will then be happy to get to know you better in a personal meeting at our location.
News & Press
Your contact person: Verena Geitner
Nothing beats direct personal contact. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have on the subject of dual study in Hamlar.
Your contact person: Nancy Fiebig-Weisheit
Nothing beats direct personal contact. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have on the subject of dual study in Bad Hersfeld.